A. Neutral Zone, LLC (hereinafter referred to as “us”, “we”, or “our”) operates http://www.neutralzone.net (hereinafter referred to as “website”). The purpose of this page is to inform you of the personal information received from users (hereinafter referred to as “you” or “your”) and how that information is used by us and collected by us and how that information.
II. INFORMATION COLLECTED:
A. By using the website information you are consenting that we may collect information about you, including but not limited to:
1. IP address;
3. Your browser information; and,
4. Information relating to how you used the website.
B. By subscribing as a user under the Playmaker Option, Power Play Option, Hat Trick Option, or Dangler Option you are consenting that we may collect information about you, including but not limited to:
1. Your First Name;
2. Your Last Name;
3. Your e-mail address;
4. Your credit card information, including but not limited to your credit card number, credit card expiration date, and credit card verification code; and,
5. Your billing address.
III. OUR USE OF THE INFORMATION COLLECTED:
B. Personal information collected may be used for any of the following purposes:
1. To better understand how you use our website by disclosing and sharing personal information with Google Analytics;
2. To determine location preferences of users;
3. To provide the prescribed services of this website including transferring information relating to players;
4. To collect payment for the services of this website, which will be recurring on an annual basis until you cancel your subscription;
5. To send you notifications relating to:
a. Changes to the website;
b. Ways of unsubscribing from the website;
c. Ways of opting out of recurring payments;
e. Upcoming events that we may be attending; and,
f. Upcoming events you may want to attend.
7. To improve our services;
8. To provide your information to third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes; and,
IV. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION:
B. Your information may be disclosed by us to the extent that we are required to disclose such information by law.
B. Cookies are files containing data and may include identifiers used to track and store information. Cookies are sent to your browser from websites and some cookies may be stored on your hard drive.
C. You can turn off cookies, however, doing so may result in some portions of our website becoming unusable.
D. Cookies in use on our website are for Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics tool designed to help us better understand your use of our website. Google Analytics will use the information collected from first-party cookies to track your
interaction with our website to generate reports using the statistical data provided by our users. Google Analytics will collect information from you, but will do so anonymously without identifying you personally. You may wish to opt out of all information collecting by Google Analytics and to do so you must visit Google’s webpage at OPT OUT.
VI. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES:
Protecting your personal information is important to us, therefore, we run all required scans and security screens in an effort to protect your information. No scan or screen is 100% accurate nor guaranteed, but we utilize programs that are commercially accepted.
C. If you are a subscribed user, notice of the change will be provided to you in an e-mail to your listed e-mail address seven (7) days prior to the effective date of the change.
IX. SOCIAL MEDIA:
A. Any use or link to a social media webpage by us or our owners is subject to the Privacy Policies of the social media webpage.
X. CONTACT INFORMATION:
For all inquiries, please contact:
By E-Mail: email@example.com
By Phone: (802) 558-2283
By Mail: Neutral Zone, LLC
738 Rutland Road
Center Rutland, Vermont 05736